Rehearsal / Concert Schedule: 2013
- February 7,14,21,28 at Senior Center @ 8 PM.
- March 7,14,21, at Senior Center @ 8 PM.
- April 4,11, 18, 25 at Senior Center @ 8 PM.
- May 2,9, 16, 23, 30 at Senior Center @ 8 PM.
- June 4 at Frontier park @ 8 PM
- November TBA at Senior Center @ 8:00 PM.
Big (Jazz) Band:
- February 7 & 21 at Senior Center @ 6:30 PM.
- March 7 & 21 at Senior Center @ 6:30 PM.
- April 14 & 25 at Senior Center @ 6:30 PM.
- May 9 & 23 at Senior Center @ 6:30 PM.
- June 6 at Senior Center @ 7:30 PM.
- July 9 at Senior Center @ 7:30 PM.
- August 6 & 27 at Senior Center @ 7:30 PM.
- November 14 & 21 at Senior Center @ 6:30 PM.
Spring Concert- April 7 on Sunday Afternoon at 2 PM, Lindenwood Cultural Arts Center.
Memorial Day Observance - May 27 @ 12:45 PM at TBA.
Summer Concert Series- June (No Concert June 6), July & August every Thursday evening at 8 PM in Frontier park.
July 4 Parade @ Blanchette Park- 10 AM, Riverfest Performance @ 5 PM in Frontier Park.
Festival of the Little Hills - August 17 Time TBA.
Veteran's Day Observance November 11 @ 10:40 AM Location TBA.
Holiday Concert - December 10 @ 7 PM at Lindenwood's Scheidegger Center for the Arts
Big (Jazz Band)
Spring Concert- April 7 on Sunday Afternoon at 3 PM @ Lindenwood Cultural Arts Center
Summer Concert Series- June 9, July 14, August 11 & September 1 at 7:30 PM in Frontier Park.
Festival of the Little Hills - TBA in Frontier Park.
Holiday Concert -December 10 @ 8 PM at Lindenwood's Scheidegger Center for the Arts.
Board of Director's Meetings - February 28, March 7, April 11,May 16 & September 19 @ 7 PM at Senior Center.
Summer Concert Band:
All: Black slacks, New Band Shirt and black Socks & shoes (No Open Toes).
Summer Jazz Band:
All: Khaki Slacks, New Band Shirt and white tennis or tan shoes.
Dark Suit, white long sleeve shirt with colorful tie.
Dress for all Christmas concerts will be black slacks, white long sleeve shirt / blouse with Christmas tie (men) colorful accessory (women). Christmas head dress / vest / other is optional.
Rehearsal / Concert Attendance:
Musicians are requested to notify the director of either band when they know they cannot be at a particular event. There will be an attendance sheet at each rehearsal where upcoming absences can be marked. The directors can be called the day of the event to notify of a last minute absence.
Concert Band – Nancy Garza (636) 949-2590
Big Band – Earl Kreder (314) 878-5296