The 50 piece concert band has traced its roots back to a July 4, 1870 performance by the St. Charles Brass Band. Nancy Garza has directed the Band since its reorganization to a not-for-profit organization in 1993. In addition to a 13 week summer concert series, the Band performs for civic events, retirement homes and City of St. Charles special events. The above photo was taken at the 2012 Holiday Concert.
An Audio clip from the Spring Concert Program can be heard by clicking on the following link, "Harlem Nocturne" .